Tuesday, February 15, 2011

With flying colors.

 Hey! Another day, Another caption up to read. ^_^ I'm not sure how long I will keep this up, but It feels good to have something new up each day.

I made this one for courtney over at the Haven, In the past I've made her cute funny captions, nothing too erotic. I fixed that error immediately and Tried to make a couple naughty caps for her. This is the last caption I did for her and it went over pretty well with her. ^_^

If you haven't read the caption, don't read the rest of this post. Spoilers ahead!

The caption being told in the Style of an evaluation report for the student was inspired by Smitty's (Smitty's TG Caps)
 Monique good boy to bad girl series. He did a few evaluations for Monique's character over the course of the series and I thought I might try my hand at it. And of course smitty did a wonderful job with it.  
 
This is a branch of pink bottoms, but a government supported branch for the prison system. I've always liked the idea of the state being the behind your Forced Feminization, if you resist, your breaking the law! Of course, That's not the case here with courtney... 



5 comments:

Caitlyn Masked said...

Excellent cap Jennifer. I like the 'progression' and the humor really comes through. I haven't checked Courtney's reaction yet, but I'm sure she loved it!

lil Ash said...

This is very cute, and I like the style of indirect storytelling, showing rather than telling the reader what happens.

On the other hand, it does make me nervous about my habit of constantly refreshing my lip gloss...is this where it will lead?

Mistress Simone said...

Really enjoyed this tale. It was one of your better crafted stories in terms of structure.

Jennifer said...

@ Caitlyn

She seemed to really enjoy it. ^_^ I was happy about that. Especially since I wasn't sure how she felt about being a sissy, Even my version of a sissy.

@ lil ash

The only suggestion I have, is keep applying the lipstick and fill me in on any future developments.. I might just have to pick up that habit my self if the results are as promising as Courtney's were. :D

@ Mistress Simone

Thank you Mistress. I've tried to work on the story elements some and getting to work with series length captions helps a lot. ^_^

Betty said...

Giggles - i really liked this one too - very cute all the way through, and yes I'm not sure the chance to become a delicious sissy would be much of a deterrent to me.

Post a Comment