Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hello Everyone, sorry for the absence this weekend. Maybe a new caption will help. ^_^

I owe the idea behind this caption to Dee over at (Dee-lusions of Grandeur) She made a caption that featured two dialogs running in the caption, both seeming to get exactly what they wanted out of a tricky contract. I loved the idea and execution of the caption and it went on to inspire this one here.

I kept the dual dialog idea and to me, the both parties get what they wanted part. Although mine is a little more naughty then the source materiel.. I think it's a bit sexy and humorous and I was pretty happy with it. ^_^

And I have another question. Woo!

(You gonna stop by and say hi, now that Transformative Honeymoons is up and running again? asked by Samantha) 

 That's wonderful news! I checked the one I have listed on my blog, but it show's it's not updated. Do you have another link for your new blog? Happy to hear you  have it going again. ^_^

2 comments:

Caitlyn Masked said...

HA!! Great cap Jennifer! I love the 'both getting what they want'!

Dee Mentia said...

Sometimes you have to really read between the lines, huh? Good job as usual Sweetie.

Post a Comment