Saturday, February 19, 2011

Where are you taking me?



Sorry about the delay in posting, but I did make up a brand new caption for today's post. ^_^ Also, I have more questions! YAY!

Don't read the rest of this if you haven't read the caption yet.

I've had this picture for.. I don't know, a year or two? It was a fantastic find, the bondage gear, back seat of the car and the confused/nervous expression she has. I just could never come up with any reason as to why she was nervous, in the back of a car and also in bondage.

That is until I was looking through my pictures on my hard drive trying to find something to caption. I looked over the picture and I got a really simple idea.. She's being tricked! It was a plan set in motion a long time ago, now her training is complete and the Mistress finally gets her big pay day from selling off her little sissy slut. :D I tried to convey a sense of nervousness in the dialog and in the way the text boxes are positioned and slightly askew. I also tried to add a bit of erotic humiliation in the mix, but the nervous feeling is what I was mostly going for.

And now the questions. ^_^


(You hint at your cross dressing. Would you consider posting pictures of yourself for us to see?) 

Ohh.. A personal question! Hmm, yes I do Cross dress, but I barely know what I'm doing to be honest.. I don't even own any clothes anymore, I used to have my own pair of high heels but when you live in the house with other people, there's not many places you can hide a full wardrobe of dresses, stockings, heels, and panties. I know my answer will be a disappointment, but I have never truly dressed up to the nines and just relaxed in femme or taking any flattering pictures. 

Actually, now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever wore makeup and dressed at the same time. I've done one or the other at different times,  but that's because I had to make a choice, dress pretty or paint my face. *sigh* Mostly dressing pretty won out, but that's because it was quicker to put on a dress, then lay down a foundation and do my eyes with a little massacre. heh, I tried to do massacre only once! First time I put it on, I didn't get it all off and people were asking why my eyelashes looked the way they did... *blush*

So, With regret, I have to say I can't show any pictures of me dressed, partly because I can't even find enough privacy to dress up. Sorry! :(

 And the next question is about my Jennifer storyline.

(so u r inside the story? ru trapped by that or released? and y am i disappointed its not me? i know i am confused. - jojo) 

Hey jojo Sweetie. ^_^ Lets see if I can answer this question. hmm.. The basic idea of the story is that Jeremy (me) has assumed control of Jennifer. (also me) Jennifer for the most part resides in fantasy's and captions that have featured her, so that's the world's she lives in and now it's the worlds Jeremy lives in. He Is stuck in this world, but he's looking for a way out. I can't say whether or not he will find that exit, but the journey is the fun part! ^_^


I don't remember saying you should be or were disappointed that it's not you in the story, But just because it says my name in the story don't let that stop you from putting your self in her shoes. I encourage it! If you feel that close to the story and character, then that just tells me I've done my job and have made an engaging tale that people love to read and follow along.

If your still confused Jojo, just send me another question or leave a post on the blog, I'll do my best to clear up any remaining confusion.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

excellent caption as always, lovely use of a rare pic, and of course the idea of being sold is always a good one.

Mistress Simone said...

Oh did I sell you again? oopps! well, you know I get, i just can't help but share my toys.


thanks for the cameo. Good work as usual.

Post a Comment