Friday, February 4, 2011

Too soon?

Here it is! The end of part 1. It took 16 days for this to wrap up and I'm very pleased with how it turned out. I would love to hear what everyone thinks about it and what it might mean for the future of the story. Any questions you might have, I will gladly answer. ^_^


Don't read this if you haven't read today's installment.



OK, So did the ending feel rushed? if yes, then good! Jennifer shouldn't be going just yet.. she's not at ease just yet and though she might have a good grasp of what she can do in her own little world, she is obviously not ready for the fantasy worlds.

I think this ending will play well with the future story lines and help me build on her character. I hope you all enjoyed it!



7 comments:

Dee Mentia said...

The dream-like nature has been evoked so consistently that its nearly flawless in its execution. Its a realm that just FEELS real, even though the parameters are quite far-reaching and mind-blowing.

Quite a zero-hour telling of a Jennifer mythos, and its exquisite. I am hoping that all the people that follow you for "spank material" keep reading. If they don't, it's their loss!

Unknown said...

ohhh, and off she goes to worlds unknown. lovely cap and I can't wait to see what sort of things happen in this new world you made.

Caitlyn Masked said...

Jennifer,

Your story is just as good as any. I think it caps this 'beginning' off very well. And that image is just perfect. I notice its the first of Jennifer where she isn't 'crowded' by the border. The world is a big and empty place waiting to be filled, and at the same time it is slightly off kilter and... creepy?

I love the cap, I love the series, and I love the little window into Jennifer's (your) mind/soul that you are allowing us.

Thank you!

smitty said...

@dee, well if I'm still reading, then it's a good chance the more "spank seeking" readers are too.

@jennifer This is such a great universe and I am jealous that I can't convey dream states this well! But this inspires me to keep trying. This is actually one of my favorite themes, but it's also one of the most challenging so I steer clear. But keep an eye out because I have a number of "dream projects" coming down the pipe inspired by how well yours turned out.

Betty said...

I think it was very good; I don't think it was rushed. I am eager to see the next spot though - seems like you are just beginning.

sasha said...

My name is Sasha and I'm a spank reader. I can't wait for Jennifer to suck some cock. Hurry up! I know you want it. :-)

Hrist said...

This is truly a fascinating and entertaining series. I'm willing to bet that Jeremy/Jennifer's ability to influence the fantasy worlds he/she has created will be sorely tested. Will Jennifer be able to escape her deepest fantasies? Would any of us?

Post a Comment