Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hey Everyone! ^_^ I'm getting used to posting more often.. Hope I don't get in over my head and run out of stuff.. In the meantime, Enjoy the new caption!


SPOILERS!


I made this one for my good friend nick. He enjoys sweet caps so it gave me a chance to play around with Different themes. This is one of them, I wanted to play up a Sad/sweet moment between two soon to be more then just friends.  For some reason I get a pretty in pink vibe off of this... Just feels like a tg version of the ending or something.

I messed around with the lay out some, Tried to play off of the open image, I like it. ^_^

3 comments:

Stacy Wilderness said...

that's nice (not the start of course -yuck)
but the ending is nice.

Caitlyn Masked said...

Very sweet and heartwarming cap there Jennifer! I believe I actually voiced the 'Awwwwww ain't that nice!' I heard in my head when I finished reading!

sasha said...

A new layout from you?! No way! ;-) I can't believe you are venturing outside the security of comic life.

Post a Comment