Tuesday, October 16, 2012

No luck for Mr. Nice guy

It's been a long time since I've done a hentai cap, and woo! I think this one was worth the wait. ^_^ And I hope it's worth the wait for who it's for, NathanX over at the haven. She's a follower for my blog and I'm trying to work through my cap debt now, so if you are reading this post, I hope you like it!

I didn't get to watch a horror movie last night, But I watched 2 horror themed shows and two horror movies the night before, so I think I'm OK. ^_^





3 comments:

Kyra Hyde said...

Oooh this is squirmy in so many ways! Not just the being unable to resist. But having to profess that you liked being used, that you enjoy being a sexual plaything. Okay, so I kinda would enjoy that. At least for a little bit. Which brings me to my favorite part. He's transformed an punished for being a good guy, and standing up to the chauvenistic bastards! Finally a scenario that might actually happen to me :p

Ziyi Yan said...

good i like

Ziyi Yan said...

good i like

Post a Comment