Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Cruel to be kind

Today's caption was made for a friend of mine, Miss Elsa. She had wanted to see me not only make a cap that featured me and her, but also a sort of follow up to one of my other caps.

I think I did OK, but I couldn't really say much of anything new and try to expand on the idea's presented in the first caption. So, instead I just tried to tell the story from the other side of the coin.

Last nights movie is a true classic and one of my top 5 horror movies. The thing! John carpenter's version, of course. I haven't seen the remake, but what i have seen of it just makes me sick. I really, REALLY hate when ever I see that lame cgi stuff they tried to work in to the film. The carpenter flick still looks a 100 times better then any of that!






0 comments:

Post a Comment