Monday, May 14, 2012

I hate mirrors

I've been experimenting with comic life 2, and I'm just about at the point where I say fuck it! And just go back to comic life one. I love the improvements to the thing, but good god.. it's so freaking buggy! It keeps crashing, it won't let me select the text I want to move around or change, it will suddenly add a page to a single panel cap.. ugh!

That being said, I made this one with the comic life 2 demo. That's how I got that nifty looking broken mirror look. (still a work in progress...)

I apologize to everyone looking for my usual smut and erotica, I promise there is some of that coming your way! But for now, I'm trying to get back into capping regularly again and some of the first forays back into it are a little more emotional.

If you have been depressed or in an emotional state lately, Do NOT Read the caption!  
 
Just follow these links for something more erotic.

embarrassing ways to quit
show of force
breaking'em in





4 comments:

Unknown said...

fantastic work, not sure what all to say, but there was a moment reading this caption were it felt like you had been inside my head

Caitlyn Masked said...

Very powerful cap Jennifer. And that 'cracked' effect on the photo really helped enhance it. It added a final punctuation to the cap. Bravo!

Alexandra said...

Cracked is a good way to describe the way I feel often times. I know how it feels to not identify with the person you see looking back at you. I also know how it feels to not look at yourself in the mirror for so long that you truly don't recognize the reflection. The denial, ” that's not me, it can't be!”.. If only it could show how we feel INSIDE, rather than the shell of distortion that we have to wear.

Steffimariechen said...

VERY powerful presentation :)

I sympathize with your difficulties on CL2... Hopefully, they'll fix the bugs for you, you do very well with it!

/hugs

Post a Comment