Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Show of force

No, I am not dead! I've just been a little busy with my new laptop! That, and I felt like I had to have something to show for it. Which brings me to today's totally brand new caption!It's not much, but I think it might hit a few buttons for some of you out there. ^_^





Every day I couldn't find any inspiration for a cap, Was another day of guilt piled on. Which just put a lot of pressure on me, till Finally I just said screw it and make something, ANYTHING! I think this turned out pretty well for my first cap in, wow, months? How ever long it's been since my other laptop crashed and burned on me.

I wanted to add more detail, and even more squirmy bits to the story, but it was getting way to long for me to fit into a single cap. I wanted to describe more on how the transformation's method worked and affected the changed person, I also wanted to humiliate her a little bit more. But, I ended up cutting out, what probably would have been 4 or five more text boxes out of the story and focused on the key points. I hoped it worked out!

4 comments:

Caitlyn Masked said...

I think that is a great cap Jennifer. Whether it was after a long sabbatical, or in the middle of a creative orgy. It still works very well!

Mistress Simone said...

Good to see you back again, honey! As usual you're making some sexy work. love the image.

Unknown said...

kitty titties huh, now why can't I have friends like that ;)

Anonymous said...

I'll drink to that!

Oh shit--I can't think of a name, I'm so horny.

Post a Comment