Friday, May 4, 2012

I had hopped to have some good news the next time I posted, but sadly, it takes much longer to hear back from fictionmania and upload a story then I thought. Yes, I wrote a story, (YAY!) But it's adapted from the one I just recently published to my blog. (though cleaned up, and with just a few added lines here and there.)

In any case, I'm very excited about it and I hope yall are too! Yippee! ^_^ But, I suppose it's been long enough since my last update, so how about a brand new caption and some questions answered? Click the image to read on!


I made this one for the lovely Mistress Simone Who enjoys luring boys in with her feminine charms. I think it turned out pretty sexy!





Hi Jennifer,am on fetlife,would love to chat with u

Hello Sweetie! I would love to chat with you too. Thank you for the msg. ^_^ hope to hear from you soon.


How old are you and what xbox games do you play? How often?

I'm 27 and I probably play some sort of game at least 4 times in a week if I'm not busy. But that's not always on the xbox, some times it's on the ps3 or the pc. Right now, I'm playing Alice madness returns and a little bit of gear's of war 3 horde mode. (Alice is best for those that played the first game, and who enjoy the fairytale as much as I do. *giggle*)


can you do a tg caption about me please

 If I have the inspiration and the time, then yes, there is no reason I couldn't make you a caption. But, before I get a slew of requests, I have to say that my trades at the haven come first as I feel I have a responsibility to return them. and if you do request something, then I need a general idea of what you are looking for, and also a name to put with the caption.


If your master/mistress was thinking of removing your boy-clit, would you secretly want to keep it?

I would be nervous about it, that's for sure. But, I don't think I would secretly want to keep it. If I had a Mistress or Master that wanted to take things that far, then they would already know all of my secrets as a relationship like that is based on trust. So, they would know if I was nervous about it.


are you tg??


Well, I usually identify my self as a cross dresser, (with no time to do that any more. ) But every now and then, I end up doubting my self and am not so sure.. So, some times I do believe I am TG, but try not to analyze my issue's that deeply. when I do something, I try to do it right the first time and to get to the bottom of this issue, I believe I would need to speak to a professional in a safe environment where I can open up and discover more about my self.

As it is, my life and my family would not really permit me to explore this and to work through the issues that can and do get to me.


rent

Rent me? Rent a slave? I'm not sure what the question is here, but I wonder if someone was trying to type up a theme for a caption, or a title, and instead sent in a question. But I am curious as to what sort of renting out, they may have been looking for.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

great cap, very sexy, and if Simone likes luring boys in then she's set a trap for most of the planet

Mistress Simone said...

How can I resist Mellisa? How can I resist BEING her? I can't!!! I surrender to this great idea and continue to lure the male population with my charms.

Caitlyn Masked said...

I love this set Jennifer. It's sexy and fun and oh so sweet. I could probably stare at those images all day if it weren't for your lovely story pulling me back in! Bravo!

Post a Comment