Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Halloween heels

So, my aunt ruby died this week. I didn't get to spend much time with her near the end, but I remember her as one of the few extended family members that I enjoyed visiting. On top of that, two puppies passed away,  And my grandma, who's not in the best of health, has a virus. To top it all off, My house is STILL wrecked after the drunk driver plowed into it months ago.

Sorry about that little rant, just been a stressful week really. Very sad time, which is why today's caption isn't a button pusher.

Not much to say about this caption, expect that it turned out a little more bittersweet then I intended.in the original draft, the story was more lonely and cold. You might want to skip it if you are looking for some thing sexy.



1 comments:

Caitlyn Masked said...

Jennifer,

I'm so sorry to hear about your losses. That is a tough week to go through. I hope your grandma pulls through o.k.

As to this cap, its hard to qualify it. It's not something I could call a button pusher, but its an emotional ride like no other. It makes me wonder if anything will ever be found out of mine if something like that were to happen.

Post a Comment