Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sister's home

On Monday I had posted one of my sissy pink bottom's class Called It's not funny!, and I received a very interesting request in the comment's suggestion.

Anonymous said, 
You should make a sequel to this, where he comes back completely submissive.

 That suggestion immediately sparked a few idea's for me and I really wanted to tackle the caption right away. first thing's first though, I had to find a picture that fit.

I couldn't just make a direct sequel, the first picture was a one shot and I had no idea who the model's were. So, I had to look around for something that fit the tone of the first one, Which leads me to this picture.

I think it turned out very well and has it's own amount of squirm in it. But I still want to make one where the new girl is completely fem and completely submissive, not just compliant.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

ohh, very nice, wasn't expecting the sister to be the one that sent her to the school, and that little reveal puts a nice spin on the exchange.

Caitlyn Masked said...

I love the continuation, and hope you do make a third one. It will fit perfectly in the 'before' 'during' and 'after' setup!

Leonides said...

Excellent continuation. Personally, I like it when they have an eensy amount of fight left.

Post a Comment