Saturday, March 12, 2011

Today's post is brought to you by the Letter J and yet another Question! ^_^

Check out the caption and join me after the break!






Breaking the 4th wall in this series has been a lot of fun, but It's also requiring a lot of set up, or maybe it's just me. *shrugs* But This chapter has almost felt like part 1.2, I have to take it just as slow as the last one and set up, then explain just as much as the first part. It's just a little harder now without that voice explaining everything to her. She has to figure it out on her own.

Of course I've had fun doing that, I just hope everyone else is having as much fun reading about it, as I am writing/explaining how things work. It's been one hell of a project, but I'm very excited to see it come together.

Today's part of the story is setting up the fantasy world she entered, Think of this chapter as the first training lvl you go through for a video game so you get the hang of the controls. *laugh* I wish I could discuss this more as I go along and put them up,  but all I keep wanting to do is explain why I did this or that, and usually the answer I have will spoil the future story.

OK, enough rambling, lets get to the question! ^_^

(If you could change one thing about your captions, what would it be?) 

I guess I never really thought about it, but if I had to pick one thing, it would be giving each cap a more unique look. I have my own style and I enjoy it. But sometimes I wish I could give a shattered glass look, or a deep spiral or something like that. I've seen some of the things Smitty can do with the full version of comic life, and I really need to get me a full copy! He does amazing things with the full set of tools and some of the things I wish I could do, is actually possible with them. 


Of course, I also wish I was a little better at photo shop, somethings I wish I could do for my captions are only possible with that program or something similar. 


(Hey how does this formspring system work anyways) 

Well if your asking how you ask me a question, you just did. ^_^ But if it's how I receive the questions, I just log into my Form spring account and check my inbox. Also, if you want to know how you can get one as well, you just have to sign up too form spring with your own account, link your blogger account to it  And then you grab the widget from the settings page and add it to your blog. There should be a how to on the form spring web site. Hope that answers your question. 

(Hi Jennifer. I jest was your comments on my blog. Very nice, thank you. Geofrey) 

Hello Geofrey, glad you enjoyed my comments for your blog. ^_^ 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ohh and the fantasy is starting to get delicious. excellent cap as always, and even though I have some theories I can't wait to see what that witch means.

Caitlyn Masked said...

I like the setup with out the voice. Part one told us a lot about how everything works, but now we are seeing it in action. Its also fun trying to figure out the 'fantasy' Jennifer is in. Great cap!

Mistress Simone said...

Really like the process comments your making about writing. It's fun to follow it.

Post a Comment