Friday, March 11, 2011

YAY! I finally got a good buffer going for the next chapter in my Jennifer/down the rabbit hole story, so I feel comfortable with posting it! YAY! ^_^

Sorry I haven't posted lately, the last couple of days Google chrome was blocking me from my blog.. I tried to tweak the settings but by the end of the day I don't feel comfortable with a Google browser that dosen't trust a Google blog.. What the hell is that?

I am pretty nervous going into this next chapter for a few reasons you won't see for a little bit, and simply because It's the first fantasy world in the series. Follow the break after you catch part one. ^_^


It feels like it's been a long time since I last posted anything about the Jennifer story, but Truth is I have been working on this second chapter ever since I wrapped up part one. At first I was looking for just the right photo set and looked for a couple of weeks. In the end I went with one I already had it was just a perfect jumping off point for the first fantasy world Jennifer visits.
You might notice the look of the caption is different from the last one, I wanted to try and separate the fantasy world's and Jennifer's "safe place". I hope everyone isn't disappointed in that choice but once I have a few of these Jennifer chapters under my belt I'm sure you will understand my choice.

I tried very hard to not just introduce the fantasy world, but also Introduce Jennifer to the fantasy world as well.  Since she is just as lost here as she was when she first showed up, it just made sense. I have bigger plans for future story arcs, but I have to take baby steps. I really hope that will pay off and that this chapter lives up to the last one. ^_^

One thing I've noticed while doing this story is how from one part to the next, it can feel like I have some loose ends or just plain out of character responses. But, knowing more of the story like I do, I can post pone one emotional response or unanswered question for a little bit of playful banter, or vice verse.

I know I'll eventually answer any questions people might have and right from the start I wanted to play off of her emotional responses and watch her grow from the experiences. SO The trick has been just sprinkling in just the right amount of information and erotic stimuli.  At least I hope that's how it comes across. ^_^


And another question! YAY!

(you probably know who I am. but what's the difference between a pen and a squid, I hear they both use ink) 

Hello Cindy! ^_^ The difference between a pen and a squid is, the squid gets his ink refills for free. 

P.S. I would also like to give a special mention to everyone affected by the earthquake and tsunami today. It's a terrible tragedy and my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ohh very nice start to the next chapter, can't wait to find out why she's really in an outfit like that. and dam, I think i need to buy a squid next time I go to the store.

P.S. I want her shoe's.

Caitlyn Masked said...

YAY! More Jennifer story! I like how you had 'Jennifer' come into 'focus' in this panel.

Post a Comment