Sunday, March 13, 2011

So far so good! According to my stats and the comments, the current chapter has been going over well. yay!

Join me after the break! ^_^


Today's caption is mostly just getting Jennifer used to body and help explain why she's dressed like she is. She was in the middle of getting Dressed when Jennifer entered the fantasy. There's not much else to say, except that I loved bringing up the skirts length. I would have gone over how Jennifer felt in the new body and outfit, but I needed to focus on the bigger picture of figuring out how to act in fantasy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love the direction this is taking, but does she really need to finish getting dressed? I think she's ready for her shift now, heck knowing your stories she's probably overdressed.

P.S. at the risk of sounding like a broken record I still love her shoe's

Caitlyn Masked said...

I like that you focused on the length of the skirt first. I get the feeling that Jennifer is being drawn in BY focusing on the skirt, instead of her body first.

Great Cap Jennifer!

Betty said...

It is interesting and very sexy. The question of where she actually is going with this -or where her subconscious is going with this. Great start to part two.

Post a Comment