Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Playing ball!

I'll be honest, I know nothing about the rules of baseball. But Dalene enjoys sports themes in her caps.  I've been told that what I have in the cap fits, but I can't help but feel that I got something in this caption wrong.. Still, I enjoy all the taunts and teases in it.

And I want to say, that the lay out is very plain because I was just more or less excited that I had an idea for a cap. I was on a role during the time I made it and pumped some of them out like a machine and was just happy to come up with a fun story. I might have done it differently if I wasn't also working on 2 others for Dalene and various others for people.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hmm, in my opinion that wood and balls is definanlty a lot more fun to play with, though I must admit I don't' have that endurance.

Caitlyn Masked said...

This is a fun cap Jennifer. The sports metaphors all fit just fine and bring a really good humor to it!

And that picture works PERFECTLY!

Post a Comment