Thursday, August 18, 2011

Not getting it

So, Smitty and I were chatting one night and I had just recently made a few captions that have been called a "punch in the gut", I think a few of my captions have that feeling and it's certainly something I shoot for When I'm writing up my darker stuff. But, I've also been on a bit of a bimbo kick lately for some reason. I have a a tiny bit of a bimbo fetish my self, but I've made very few bimbo caps.

Anyway, as I was saying, I was talking with Smitty one night and thought aloud, could I make a bimbo cap with that punched gut feeling? Bimbo's are normally so ditzy and and air head like you can't hurt their feelings no matter what you do. They wouldn't even understand That your being mean to them! They would just luagh it off and ignore you because you are no long interesting.

Smitty thought it was possible and so did I. but I didn't have a clue as to what the story was. And Smitty gave me a wonderful idea that he later and turned into one hell of a dark button pushing bimbo story. Really, go check it out!  ok, back? good, told you it was a button pusher. Where was I.. oh yeah, it was that suggested idea that lead to today's caption. I'm not going to give anything away, but let's say.. Bimbos still have feelings, they just don't understand them as well as everyone else....


 

2 comments:

Alectra said...

WOW! Jennifer I think you went quite dark with this one. I was cheering up for the poor Bimbo and you kept with the gloomy aura around her. Still I think the part she hates and makes her cry is becoming smart or thinking about her fate for a moment. Afterall a Bimbo shouldn't have thoughts, just emotions... Deep hard and big pulsing emotions through his mouth "giggle"

Hugs and Kisses Alectra

Caitlyn Masked said...

Great cap Jennifer!

I like how she would almost get it, then even her thoughts would get distracted. You get the feeling that this could go on forever and her 'masters' would never know. And that... well that is a punch in the gut feeling. Not having your memories erased or replaced... but having them ALMOST replaced.

Oof.

Love it!

Post a Comment