Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I don't want to be candy

I Saved this picture a loooong time ago. you can tell just by looking at it it's pretty unique. The leash, the naked woman on some bridge,the fact it looks like she's been out in the rain and running through the mud. the whole thing just screamed desperation!

Of course, At the time I had no idea what to do with it. I just had to have it in case I could cap it latter or give it to someone that needed it themselves. So, I forgot about it, it got buried among all the other pics I saved since then.

It was then I looked over a haven members Pref's folder and found she was big into a crushing humiliating Transformation that left her the other persons play thing. Now THAT I could do! :D

First things first though, I had to find a picture to use for her. Instead of looking for something new, I decided I should give my stash a once over and see if there was anything I could use for it. that's when I saw this picture again and the whole story started to unfold.

I knew I wanted 3 things before I started to write the caption. 1 she was going to end up a airhead bimbo. 2 She was going to be a slave also, and 3. I really wanted to make her say, 'I don't want to be candy'

It all worked out remarkably well I think, as I started the story I wanted her trying to escape, that's how I felt about the pic when I first saw it. and that's how I still felt about it. She should be frustrated, angry, and scared. So It was pretty fun writing the outbursts she would have, trying to picture exactly what she would say to this or that situation. which, coming up with situations was pretty fun too. I'm really happy I added that his friends from high school were also caught and changed into submissive toys for the evil nerd. it added to that soul crushing hopelessness that the person wanted in a caption. At least, I think it did.  the bit about her liking it and feeling free comes from a bit of my own experiences with submitting to someone, and the fact she was being fashioned into a bimbo.

I was so happy when I finally got to the end and got to keep the line 'I don't want to be candy'. it kind of leaves the readers to fill in what happens after ward's and plus, you can just imagine the conversations she was having with her former friends and the nerd he used to beat up, right before she tried to escape. I bet it was some heavy humiliation!

I hope you all enjoy! ^_^

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work. You're right. It's a unique pic and lends itself well to the themes you are pursuing. I like all of the details: the high school friends, the name change, etc. It's a lot to juggle, but you pull it off. Great stuff!

Anonymous said...

So wonderful to be looking at it again, it's such a great cap. Glad I could be "the muse" for this one, and it was great reading about your "process". Love it.

sasha said...

It is always nice to read about what goes in your head cuz sometimes I hear the wind blow through. ;-)

Unknown said...

ohh excelent cap, and that is a wonderful and unique pic, and you managed to add a lot of sexy details.

oh and as a side note I can't stop thinking about what it would be like to meet that nerd.

Caitlyn Masked said...

Jennifer,

Wow... great cap.

You are correct... that picture just SCREAMS desperation. One look at that image, and I was afraid that no story could live up to it. The story would HAVE to rely on that image to help build up that desperate feel.

And then I read your story. Geez.... the picture is just trying to keep up with that wonderfully crafted story. Its not often that I read a cap and feel a pang of sorrow for the subject, but she is just so desperate.

You have spun a mighty tale. Bravo.

Caitlyn

Jennifer said...

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful feedback and kind words! I'm very happy this caption was well received. :D



And I'm so glad you enjoy looking at the cap again Realfield. ^_^

smitty said...

And to think you almost forgot about this one. It's funny how we can move on to something else and when a cap as mind blowing as this gets passed over we forget ourselves. But this is definitely one of my favorite of your caps and I'm glad even more people get to share it now.

Jennifer said...

I forget alot of stuff... Even a caption like this which is one of my fav that I've done.

Tell me something now, then ask me in a month. I bet I forget it. lol I forgot a couple of the caps I've made just the other day! :P

Post a Comment