Monday, August 19, 2013

Picture it

This one was SOOO much fun to make. I wanted to do something that felt like it could really happen, something that you could do pretty easily if you just relax and pretend.

Of course, you would need an open minded partner to help you along, but it still could happen!

I forgot to mention this the other day, but right before I was supposed to head out to the hospital with my grandpa, I saw that my local super market was putting out some Halloween themed jewelry. WOO! I can't believe Halloween is almost here and that they are already rolling stuff out, but I always get excited when I see it.

Speaking of Halloween, There's a humble bundle going on right now where you can get some really big games for just a dollar! Stuff like mirrors edge and burnout paradise. But the real kicker, (and why this has something to do with Halloween. ) is that it includes dead space and dead space 3! So, if you are into games and have a buck, you can pick them up real cheap.







1 comments:

Elyssa said...

Jennifer that was way different from what I’m used to seeing from you, but it was so perfect! Romantic and extremely sexy, and I love how your starting point was a scenario that could actually happen. So well done!

P.S. I was looking at that humble bundle too but I was on the fence… I think you may have convinced me.

Post a Comment