Friday, August 9, 2013

Sorry for the delay in getting some new caps to you all. I was mostly working on new caps when ever I had some down time, so there is at least some new material to post! yay! :D

I'm not sure if I will be able to post much next week due to personal issues, but I will try to keep you all updated as best as I can.

Today's caption is just a bit of fun. It was born from just wanting to make a cross dressing caption, and to turn insults into something a little more positive. Really simple, straight forward caption, but I Hope you will enjoy. ^_^

I was toying with the idea of doing a theme week every once and awhile. It could be any subject, as long as it's something I feel I can write a caption for. So, if you have a suggestion for a theme week, just let me know and I'll see if I can do something about it. ^_^ 






1 comments:

SkyDave said...

That's what makes higher learning fun!

Post a Comment