Thursday, August 29, 2013

I did it to my self

Well, this week has been a roller coaster! Seems like it never stops. *laugh*

If only the worst thing that happened to me, is exactly what's happening to the poor man in today's caption. It's a living doll cap with a hard BDSM edge to it.

Basically, I figured if you are stuck in an artificial body, you could go to far more extremes then you would with the human body.

Of course, the other half of the idea is one i've tackled a few times, if you had the chance to have your darkest, most twisted fantasy's play out for you or through some sort of proxy, would you regret it or love every second of it. I think it would be a little bit of both.






2 comments:

Dee Mentia said...

That *IS* the dilemma isn't it?We are all slaves to our vices and its the Vanilla people that get off easy in this situation BUT then again, their fantasies are so boring, are they REALLY getting any real satisfaction out of it?

Sounds like we've had shitty months of August huh? Lets hope that September brings us much better tidings! Autumn is always my favorite time of year anyway so lets rejoice in it!

Jennifer said...

@Dee Mentia:

I certainly hope September turns around, The fall is my favorite time of the year as well and I would really just like to enjoy it!

Thanks for the comment. ^_^

Post a Comment