Sunday, May 1, 2011

Vanilla

So simple, and the only other candle gimmick caption I made. I know I could do it much better now.

So Smitty just wrapped up a requested story, I'm sure I would have made the comments anyway, but It's a wonderful offer and I took him up on it. I asked him to uh.. well.. The words "wreck me" And "make it hurt"  were used and I think I got what I asked for! He based it on one of my favorite Storys All or nothing By Trisha.

I'm working on some newer stuff and even have plans for a interactive caption, but I'll go into more detail's about it soon.

4 comments:

Alectra said...

Ouh i cannot wait for that Jennifer, you got my interest now ^o^...
Hugs and Kisses Alectra

P.S: pssst Jennifer had you taken a look around my blog, would you like to follow it?:3

Jennifer said...

@ Alectra

I'm sorry sweetie, I thought I already was following your blog. I even thought I had your blog on my link's list. All fixed now! ^_^

Alectra said...

Not to worry now i need Caitlyn to make number 100 ^o^, no just teasing, anyone can become number 100, thanks for being number 99 :3
In the last post i left you my suggestion about the candle scent cap ^-^
Hugs and Kisses Alectra

Geofrey said...

An interactive caption???? That would be verrry interesting. :)

Post a Comment