Monday, April 4, 2011

Queen of the nerds

OK, so here's a little quickie for today's post. This is an older caption of mine, but I've been on a geeky girl kick, so here it is!

I've been a little busy around the house and helping out here and there, (or I was busy...) but I'm still redoing the last few pages of the Jennifer story. Although, if your missing the story you can always check out wonderful series Smitty just finished for me. Which can be found here  And if you have ever wanted your very own caption series please head over here! 
Smitty is offering a comment for caps promotion and you would be crazy not to cash in!

Since I sprained my ankle last Saturday, (always something) I think I'll have a little time to get some more stuff done for the blog. (Crosses fingers)

6 comments:

smitty said...

Thanks for the plugs! Looking forward to the new Jennifer series.

Jennifer said...

No problem! And So am I! ^_^

sp2000 said...

Short, but effective. Nice caption.

Mistress Simone said...

this works so well as one of the early lyndee caps.

Caitlyn Masked said...

Very sexy cap Jennifer. Short and sweet!

Dee Mentia said...

Anytime you can use Pattycake in a caption is a good time! And Lyndee is always a sexy geek girl!

Post a Comment