Friday, April 22, 2011

Little girl time





  How about a Cross dresses worst nighmare? Not much to say about the story with out spoiling it for first time readers. I made this for a Sweet girl Sammie. I had fun with this one, but the layout is not my best. But I did use the bright colors to play off the fun little girl time she's having.

Logo From my good Friend Ashley who runs her own Caption blog with funny, cute, dark, forced and even humiliation. You will probably find something that pushes those buttons. 



4 comments:

Stacy Wilderness said...

Worst Nightmare of a cross dresser?
Oh I don't know, as a certified
cross-dresser, I always thought it'd
be really nice to get over that hump
and go out in public as a woman and
live that way, (or in my case, just
stay at home and get humped -wink).
Hey if we're quoting old song lyrics:
"you know I wouldn't be
convicted by a jury of my peers'
Still crazy, after all these years"
(Paul Simon)

---------- Happy Easter! ----------

Felicia Wood said...

this was very very well done!!!

Jennifer said...

@ Samantha

I'm a crossdresser too and when I say "worst nightmare" I mean being found out. I used to sneak off and do much of the same stuff the girl in the caption is doing, so I was speaking partly from my own experiences and the fear of being caught. Not only did they catch her, they were watching for a good long while and heard all of her most intimate thoughts.

@ Felicia Anne

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it. ^_^

Danyelle TS in FL said...

That was simply amazing. Although I'm not sure I'd consider it a nightmare I'm thinking it would be more of a blessing. so you want to dress up as a girl and you pass good then you will stay like this, plus the obviously accept her since they are going to go get her ears pierced. I wish this would happen to me.

Post a Comment