Friday, October 8, 2010

update

Hey, I wanted to take this time and explain what will happen with the blog at this time. Even though time might be more sparse for me, I will still post captions. mostly it will be back to the once a week schedule since I'm not running any sort of special event or anything. There won't be any more Halloween caps unless it strikes me.

and That's mostly because I can't guarantee that I will be able to cap one, even 2 caps at a time to make sure I make the daily dead line. When I started I had no problem, and even made it a whole week and have one or two more ideas involving Halloween caps.

I thank you all for being understanding, and sometime this week I will announce my other idea I had. It's something that can be done at a more leisurely pace, but I know you will love it. ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment