Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fitting end for kevin

I'm sorry it took so long to get this one up. But I had a hard time finding just the right picture, and I was a little busy in other places today.

I hope you do like this one, I took suggestion for mind changes as something like brain washing. if it's not what your looking for you can let me know. But I do still think your in there.. somewhere.. *giggle*

plus, he's speaking in English as well, so he can hear your broken English. sort of like rubbing salt in a wound. Heheh

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Mikino Happpy with caption. Mikino wish Mikino have man cock now. Mikino thursty.

Unknown said...

ohh very fun, but then you already know I have a thing for mind control. you know I really like this kevin guy

Jennifer said...

glad you enjoyed it Kevin. And I found that name while looking up Japanese names. apparently it means Beautiful beginning. ^_^

Danyelle TS in FL said...

That was a good one I like how he used to be a racist man good twist of fate

Post a Comment