Sunday, October 10, 2010

Request a caption!

Hey! For now things are settled down, and I still feel like capping. And when I get the time, I would like to reward my blog followers with the chance to request a caption. but there's a small catch.

Since I have over a 100 people, I want to be able to deal with the possibility of floods of requests. Even from people who have never commented on my blog or talked to me once, but still reads my captions.

So, All you have to do in order to put in a caption request, Is comment on at least 10 captions on this blog. Once you have done that, reply to this post here and stat your Request. Simple!

Don't be afraid to search through my archive and find one you really like and wish to comment on. and it's not a deal breaker, but I would like to hear what you liked about the caps you comment on. It could help me when I make your request.

Please try to keep them in the theme of this blog, but I am no stranger too willing and various other Tf''s. I just find it much easier to work with in the darker story lines.

To repeat, Just comment on 10 caps and reply too this post and tell me what you want in a caption. More then likely it will be a one shot.

10 comments:

smitty said...

I would like the honor of the first caption. And I'd like to keep the request broad. Basically I am looking for your darkest cap. Something squirm inducing, but hopefully still hot. I leave all other details to you, but I'm curious to see what direction it takes.

Anonymous said...

well since i was recently dressed by my girl friend how about one like this: a young man named william who has long hair allows his gf to play with his hair victoria(being the gf) gets caried away and dresses him up make up and all, Will is un suspecting but willing, you of course can make it as dark as you like

Jennifer said...

Sounds like we have a dark DARK tale to make, and a little sissy's first journey into womanhood. Yay! thank you both for the comments, I'll get started on them. ^^_

Kathryn said...

I think I commented on 10 posts. . . . .

Sorry I was not keeping track. ^^;;

Jennifer said...

Over all I believe you have commented on 10 caps. ^_^ I'll get to work on your Request today. Is there anything in particular that you want included?

Jennifer said...

I want to make sure I hit your prefs Kevin, and I just want you to know that is the only reason I haven't posted it yet. If you want me to have free reign everything, I can do that. if you want blond hair or pink skirts, I can do that. I just want to make sure you get what your after. ^_^

Kathryn said...

Well I like mind changes and culture changes. Other then that, I say go nuts. I read your caps for a reason after all. ^^

Unknown said...

OK I'm going to break down here since I didn't originally plan on requesting one, but recently I've gotten an inkling to find some caption that combine a couple of elements. so I'd love to see caption with a collar, and were I'm sold out as a whore to strangers.

Stacy Wilderness said...

Oh! I think I want a caption.
Can you make mine about this girl who has a blog, and she has lots of followers and they
even comment on her captions?
Some of your stuff does make me blush, you know that, and I don't want to be like that, but I'm sure I've seen way more than 10, I know one off the top of my head that is super sexy.

Anonymous said...

i love to have some captions william to wilma and billy to billie if i could do them like you do i do me some of me

Post a Comment