Friday, October 8, 2010

An Emergency

Hello everyone, I wasn't able to get to the Halloween Caption today. last night we had a bit of an emergency as me and my family had to take my mom to the hospital. she pulled a muscle from her stomach right above the appendix, and a blood clot formed in the tear. She's ok, but in a lot of pain. SO I'm afraid I can't guarantee that a Halloween themed caption will be posted every day. Instead I have a new Idea that I will announce soon. I'm sure you will all love it! ^_^

your prayers and well wishes would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

Samantha deSavory said...

Family takes precedence over posting, best wishes for your mother and yourself.

Anonymous said...

Yes, well wishes being sent now! Really, in such a situation, we can easily forget the captions until your mother is well.

Good luck! ^^

Post a Comment