Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Racing for pink slits

This is one of those caps where I had the basic idea and the drive (pun!) to Write something up. But I personally think it lacks something.

Instead of scarping it though, I tried to polish it up a little and post it for y'all. I'm not sure what it is, maybe it's the odd ball plot or the fact that I kept it to a single cap and tried to force a lot of teasing and exposition in almost everything they said. Either way, I was just happy to at least have something to show for it.






2 comments:

Dee Mentia said...

Great title and I think the follow through was pretty good. The only thing I could fault is that it seems like there are too many voices speaking. Other than that, the plot was fine. Perhaps just 2 guys talking might have made a bit tighter?

Jennifer said...

@ Dee Mentia

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. I can see what you mean about their being too many voices.

The main reason I went that way, is because most of the time it's always 1 or 2 guys that are talking, and then the guy/girl.

I wanted it to feel more like a gang of street racers, so I added in the third to try and change it up. I guess it was a gamble that didn't really pay off.

Post a Comment