Thursday, October 3, 2013

99.9% His woman

I think we have all seen this sort of story at one point or another. It's easy to see why, it's like getting two wishes for the price of one. 3 if the story involves truly loving the rich provider.

3 day's in, so far so good! I hope everyone's been enjoying it, I do have more to post and a couple that I loo forward to sharing with you.

Remember, if you have a suggestion for a caption or a horror movie that i should check out, let me know in the comments. ^_^







in my wonderland
See? I don't always go for the slutty outfits! Though they are a lot of fun! *giggle* This one is simple, just Alice from Alice in wonderland. It's my favorite fairy tale and It doesn't actually look like a difficult costume to wear for Halloween. At least compared to some of the other costumes I've picked so far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment