Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tomorrow will be fun

I Wanted to post more during the month of octorber, but a few pc problems set me back and I can't seem to find most of my file's. Though they do come up when I search for them.. Need to find a way to fix that.

Anyway, here's the latest and newest caption I whipped up. Going back to an old favorite of mine, Sold into sexual slavery. But i can't just always do the same thing again and again, nope, this one has an extra squirm factor i hope you all enjoy. ^_^ 

I would like to thank Caitlyn for helping me with the fun photo edit in the picture. Obviously the picture used didn't have a man's picture on the tag, But this is a TG tale so I had to find a way to change that. Though I don't have any software or skill for such a thing, And caitlyn helped me out and did a wonderful job! Thanks bunches!




If I can ever find the stuff still on my PC, I will post up the first rough draft of this caption. It was a lot different and i wasn't really pleased with it. But I think it will be fun to show it and discuss how I came to this final version. ^_^ Hope you all enjoy it and had a Happy Halloween! I know I did! I watched a total of 36 horror movies for October! woo!



1 comments:

Dee Mentia said...

I hope you do find the rough draft. I am always interested in how things go from the initial idea, though aborted trials, and then onto the finished product.

Post a Comment