Monday, November 14, 2011

Number 33

It's been a while, I know. I'm very sorry! But I can assure you, I have NOT forgotten about you all. all you of you, my lovely reader's. you guy's are amazing! Thank you so much!  How about we do a little something different today huh?

today is a preview of a very long series I had started last year. I do still intend to finish it, but i lost the drive to do so when I had a hard drive crash. And of course, it's hard to continue with such a long series when you have no idea if anyone out there will enjoy what your writing.

So how about I give you the first five pages of would could be, a 30 plus series. I have more then this wrote up, but I haven't got back to it in a while. Just let me know what you think and if you would like to see me continue the story.

I also have a question to answer for all those that enjoy some pregnant caps. ^_^

Oh! and to those that know me more personally, I might not be around on Wednesday. it's my birthday and I will be with my family. ^_^



I love your pregnancy caps. Will we see more? Pleasssse.


Yes! I know my reader's like pregnancy captions, and though it's rare for me to come up with one that strikes my fancy, I do make them from time to time for people I know. I think I even have one in my archive that I have not posted. So you should see at least one new pregnancy caption here soon. ^_^





3 comments:

Betty said...

Great set, very delicious. And great for jumpstarting fantasies.

Lizzie said...

A great sequence - and soo true to (sissy) life!

smitty said...

I can't believe I missed this. It's so perfectly meta and already sets up the "does he really want it or are they just breaking his will" aspect I love so much. I love the antagonist so far too, especially the "I just work here, just another employee" vibe. I hope you find the time to finally finish this, but definitely post more in the meantime.

Post a Comment