Monday, November 7, 2011

Pretty new Name

So, in my last post I mentioned a first rough draft of Tomorrow will be fun, but couldn't find it. Well good news everyone! I found it! Maybe some of you will get a kick out of it. ^_^

I also have a new question from formspring. yay!





Great captions - but I can't seem to zoom in/click on them to see in a larger size - what's the secret?


I had answered this on formspring a few days ago, but I wanted to answer it here too.

When you click on the first caption in the post, it will take you to the main body of the post. Down below you will see the same caption, click it and it will open up the larger image. I do this because Blogger doesn't track the page views of the image them self's, so I have no way of knowing what's popular and what's not. Which I need to know so I can make more of what people want to read. ^_^ I hope this helps! thank you for the great question!

Ok, and on to the caption!

My first thought for this picture was to give a sort of detached feeling. Hearing her potential buyer talk about her as if she was nothing more then an item he was interested in. a trinket, a toy. but i've done that a few times and I always have to come up with something different. even if it's just the dialog and how the character's act.

I think I did that with this one, but the picture it self seemed to outshine the story I had made. It just didn't feel right, it was flat and uninspired to me. I knew I could do better. So, I toyed with the idea of trying again, and coming at it from a different angle. Instead of keeping her out of the story, I would give her a voice. That would change it up plenty!

I sent the first draft to caitlyn as I thought about something new to try, just to see if she agreed that the first one was missing something. She did! And so I begin to shoot idea's off of her, first thought was to bring in someone the poor girl in the cage, knew personally. Caitlyn of course liked that idea, But we both agreed that they shouldn't be the buyer. I think we both have seen that many times in the past.

I'm not sure who thought of it first, But we came to the conclusion that perhaps she was looking off to a cage across from her's. One that housed her friend. The friend who was still very much a guy and being conditioned as a sort of stud. Someone to keep a harem of slave's in line, but also enjoying the perks of having a bevy of beauties at his beck and call. Which would include her former friend! It was hot! Caitlyn loved it, I loved it, And well.. the rest was history!

1 comments:

Dee Mentia said...

You two WOULD come up with something like that, wouldn't you!

I do like the final version better, but it was cool to see the original. I am so glad you took away the color dialog boxes for the final version too.

In the one you posted earlier, it didn't hit me right away that the person the caged girl was talking to was a male. I had a feeling that it was his wife .. and somehow they were being bought together .. the wife being possibly turned into either a guy (eating steak to beef her up) or a dominatrix, while the hubby was being feminized. About half way through I figured out it was a guy LOL

Post a Comment