Wednesday, January 9, 2013

the new girl

Hey!  long time no see! I'm still around and still capping, but i am deeply sorry that i haven't updated the blog as much  as i would like. And I'm hoping as much as everyone stopping by, would also like.

I just feel bad when i don't have any new work to show off, (even though I have a lot of caps in reserve, just so I can still post. I know, it's weird. ) I also feel bad when there's a few blogs out there that I read and enjoy, but haven't had time to check out and comment.

The holiday's tend to throw me off my game, so I'm hoping I can turn this around soon, now that they are all done with. Today's caption is a brand new story and i do hope that makes up for my absence. ^_^






4 comments:

smitty said...

I love the layout on this one, and the way you tell a story in so few lines that still leaves me squirming.

Caitlyn Masked said...

HA! Great cap Jennifer!

badside said...

Jennifer, interesting way to present the story. I like it, very creative. Wish the pic was bigger though.

Freddi

http://bedtyme.blogspot.com/

Leeanne Montgomery said...

This is one of my sissy fantasies Jennifer. Being up on a stage, doing a sexy strip tease. I love how you used social media to tell the story, complete with texted photo, reminding us that we are never completely private with cell phone cameras and all.

Kiss kiss,

Leeanne

Post a Comment