Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas link exchange

Today's Caption is so short and simple, I didn't know if I should even post it on it's own. So, Today's captions is brought to you by Dee's Holiday link exchange!

Here's how it works!(rules and guidelines copied from Dee's original post. )

RULES / GUIDELINES

(1) You post below that you wish to be involved in the gift exchange, saying that you want to participate and reciprocate.

(2) I will go to your TG Captions Blog and pick a caption I like, posting a thumbnail copy in the post and a link to that caption below it. Depending on how much time I have and the number of people participating, I might give a sentence or two about why I like the caption or why they should head there to the individual blog.

(3) You do the same thing for me. You'll have a thumbnail and a link to a caption of mine in your post.

(4) This step isn't required, but I think it'd be great if you could post this on YOUR blog, looking for others to trade with. I think it'd be a nice gift for people who are just READERS of TG Captions to see how many blogs are out there, and give them exposure to some they might have missed.

(5) Make your post on either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.

(6) I will not link to sites that ONLY snag other people's work. This is for the actual creators only.

So, if you have a TG Caption blog, old or new, and would like to join us in this program, please make a post down below in my comments section stating that you want to sign up. I will then include you and a caption of yours in a later post, and you will do the same on your blog. It's a great way to reach a wider audience for your work!

Link exchange... get it?





2 comments:

Unknown said...

this one really made me smile. I think I have a weakness for TG'd link.

Leeanne Montgomery said...

I'm in Jennifer!!

Kiss kiss,

Leeanne

Post a Comment