Thursday, November 29, 2012

outbreak

I didn't care for how this one turned out. I thought I would try my hand at a TG virus tale, but I think the layout is too busy and possibly hard to read. the plot for it isn't anything exactly special, but I think the individual situations I describe in it have some potential.

And if it reminds of you of world war Z in any way, I had just finished reading that right before I started work on this.

I made this one a few months back when I was fiddling around with comic life 2. I just didn't feel that it was anything special, so I just put off posting it. But, now I'm just going to go ahead and put it up anyway. Maybe someone out there will get a kick out of it, or maybe it would inspire someone to take a shot at the TG virus Story and make something much better!






0 comments:

Post a Comment