Thursday, April 17, 2014

http://jenniferstgcaps.blogspot.com/2014/04/revenge-is-pair-of-panties-and-short.html
Yes, i'm still here and I'm still capping. ^_^ I've been busy doing a little studying here and there, trying to expand my horizons as it were. But, I'm still making time for new captions.

This one was born entirely out of my desire to make a crossdressing anime cap. Once I saw this pic, I knew that it HAD to be this image. I mean look at it, it's perfect for a little public humiliation!







9 comments:

Dee Mentia said...

Very good humiliation caption, but then again you do those so well. Glad to see you are back and captioning. Just like riding a bike, you pick up right where you left off quality-wise!

Caitlyn Masked said...

Nice cap Jennifer! That pic matches your story perfect. If you told me that the image was made for your story, I'd completely believe it!

Bravo!

Ian said...

fantastic caption

doomedmaster said...

oh so good, one thing that jumps me is when in fate/zero is the picture from

Jennifer said...

Thank you girls. ^_^ I admit, of the stuff I've been working on lately, i think this might be favorite.

@ doomedmaster: Interesting. I had no idea it was from an actual anime. I hadn't seen that one. Last two anime series I watched was attack on titan and magic madako.

Katt Fashionista said...

Luv the caps! Just started a new TG cap blog. Hope you like it! http://kattfashionista.blogspot.com/

Andy X said...

Ha ha love it. He deserves everything he gets

Unknown said...

真愛旅舍聊天室破解
真愛旅舍網站破解
真愛旅舍下載
真愛旅舍直播
真愛旅舍官網
真愛旅舍手機app
真愛旅舍黃播聊天室
真愛旅舍午夜聊天室
真愛旅舍直播聊天室
真愛旅舍裸聊聊天室

Unknown said...

真愛旅舍裸播聊天室
真愛旅舍大秀直播聊天室
真愛旅舍福利聊天室
真愛旅舍聊天室你懂的
真愛旅舍午夜直播間
真愛旅舍深夜福利直播平台
真愛旅舍聊天室vip破解
真愛旅舍女主播
台灣真愛旅舍聊天室
真愛旅舍午夜直播大尺度app

Post a Comment