Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Practice dreaming

http://jenniferstgcaps.blogspot.com/2014/04/practice-dreaming.html
Could it be? It is! A new caption! I would go into the whole spiel about what's been going on with me, but let's just enjoy the moment shall we? YAY!

This caption's idea could have went a number of different way's, and who knows, it might still. But for now, I went with what you see here and I hope that sammie over at the haven enjoys it.

I tried to follow her prefs and fit in one of her favorite models, and I actually am pretty happy with the result. I hope all of you are as well! ^_^

It's based on a story I heard about a woman who overcame shyness with lucid dreaming. If she could do that, then why couldn't a crossdresser do the same? and while she's at it, make her self look good doing it. *giggle*





3 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful cap, I've always been intrigued with what a wonderful playground lucid dreaming could be but I've never been able to get to work for me.

Caitlyn Masked said...

Sexy cap Jennifer! More so than my appreciation for the cap, I'm happy to see you back and creating new work. Something just feels better about the world when we see a new Jennifer Cap!

Jennifer said...

@ Cindy F:
As have I. I've never been able to get it to work, but stuff like that, lucid dreaming, hypnosis, it's always been a big thing with me.

@ Caitlyn Masked:
I'm glad to see you as well Caitlyn. ^_^ It's good to be back, even if I'm still kind of busy here and there.

Post a Comment