Monday, September 10, 2012

helping a freind unwind

Yes, I'm still here! And still making caps, though not as many as I would like. But, I have a good excuse really. I'm trying to get/keep in shape and have been riding a bike daily and taken up yoga. ^_^ yay!

Usually my free time would go towards making a cap, but I'm just trying to stick to this and work in caps when and where I can. It in no way means I'm quitting caps, I'm just doing more things then just capping. Plus, if I keep at it, then it should cut into any of my down/depressing times, which means longer periods where I feel like capping. ^_^

Anyway, Please enjoy this xxtacy cap! A universe created by Smitty and picked up by me with varying degrees of success.






9 comments:

femslut21 said...

Fantastic caption. I really enjoyed it.

Thomas Brighton said...

I enjoy caps from the XXTacy-verse. You did a great job, Jennifer.

Caitlyn Masked said...

Very sexy, and very haunting in a way. Sounds like there may be a little GHB in that mixture!

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Ginger said...

Ohhhh I like it, good one Jennifer, keep it up!

smitty said...

One thing I like about this one is how murky it is. It could all be in her head if you don't know anything about the XXtacy universe and it would still work just as well. It's not easy to be slightly vague and disorienting and still very satisfying.

Also by varying degrees of success do you mean awesome to extremely awesome? Because all your XXtacy caps have been great.

badside said...

Take your time and cap when you feel it honey! So are you wearing pretty ladies yoga pants to class? Mmmm! Great cap BTW!

Freddi

http://bedtyme.blogspot.com/

Jennifer said...

Thank you all so much for the wonderful comments! It means so much to me and I do read every one of them! ^_^ I haven't had a lot of time the last couple of day's or the energy to write up proper posts, But I'm still reading them!

I am still getting back into the swing of things after losing my laptop for about a month or so, but I am getting back into it. ^_^ *hugs and kisses*

Lizzie LaRue said...

reminds me of something that happened to me. A guy got me high then came on to me, he had his black cock in my mouth before I knew what hit me. He really liked my long sissy hair.

Post a Comment