Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Kinda scary

Yes, another oldie, and yes, you can read it with out even clicking the cap. But, I encourage you to do so, because it gives me better stats and I can track what everyone is reading.

I always like this one, I think it's a lot of fun and it reflects my future story's better then some of my older stuff, though, it's kind of funny too, and I don't do many of those.

Another way to tell that this is an older cap, is to look at the title for the cap in the link. You can see, I used to name them by who I was giving them too, not by the cap it self. Instead, I left the title of the cap for the topics name, which is why it's called "Kinda scary". 





4 comments:

Caitlyn Masked said...

Kinda Scary. And kind of a turn on too! Great oldie Jennifer!

Geofrey said...

Jane is going to feel a lot better when she gets some cock.

mingle said...

Nice! Love the hypnosis and the creeping fear.

venatus said...

tied up, large breast, practically no clothes, and some cock obsession hypnosis, that might make even me nervous, but I'm sure Jane will have a great time in just a few more hours

Post a Comment